*** Killzone ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything You Can Imagine , Need , Want , And More

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iyood7
Admin
Iyood7

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »  Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »    The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:00 am

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »  Normal_The%20Sims%203%20(Wii)

The single player portion of Sims 3 for Wii is the part that's most like the original. Player engage and interact within a beach-themed town where they take direct control over a Sim, guiding them in a fully streaming world (much like the PC version, where you can zoom in and out and around the town at will). By direct control I mean that players don't just point and tell their Sims where to go, but now instead use the analog stick to move their Sim in the world. It's an interesting choice since the Wii version would give players arguably the closest thing to mouse controls, but maybe the direct control gives you a better connection to your character -- I can't say for sure myself until I play it.

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »  The-sims-3-20100607051452663-000

The Create a Sim portion of Sims 3 on Wii is esentially as feature rich as the PC version, but building in the game is radically changed. Instead of constructing your own houses wall by wall, players pick a lot and then drop in "shells," essentially pre-fabricated buildings that they can then customize with a series of small changes. While obviously not as deep as the building in the PC version, the team at EA assured me that shells allowed them to drop in structures with architecture that isn't possible in other Sims games; buildings with rounded roofs, or angular beams that look very modern, and fit the style of the beach city they've created.

Career choices are also different in the Wii version of Sims 3. The careers you can follow are more beach-themed, like the new Tourism career, and are more dynamic in the choices that the player can make in controlling how their Sim interacts within their job. The Sim in the demo I watched took a job as a hotel janitor, where I got to see the new way players interact with their Sim at work. Instead of simply sending your Sim off to their job and watching time speed up for eight hours, players can tell their Sims exactly how they want them to spend their time at work. Want to craft a lazy Sim who'll likely get canned? Tell them to flick the light switch on and off for several hours rather than working. It's not as deep as actually doing their job, but it's certainly more engaging than simply watching time tick.

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »  The-sims-3-20100607051454366-000

It The Best Game For ( WII) !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://killzones.heavenforum.com

The Sims 3 For (Wii) Release: Nov 15, 2010 »
Page 1 of 1